Free Shipping for limited time!
Step up to your Roof-Rack Easily!
This Car Roof-Rack Step gives you a swift and easy access to the roof of your car.
Easily climb and reach the roof of your car with Car Roof-Rack Step!
Made of aluminum alloy for durability, with a foldable and compact design for easy storage. Equipped with a safety hammer
to break car windows in case of emergency, it can be used as a small convenient anti-slip
device and you do not need to take a big, heavy traditional anti-slid device. Also, don’t forget a built-in seat belt cutter
in case of emergency
- Patented Design, foldable and easy to store, made from light-weighted durable Aluminum Alloy.It assists you easily in fixing or fetching Bike, Surfboard, or other Bulky Travel Items on car rooftop/ rack.
- Safety Hammer Design provides you with a powerful tool for survival in case of emergency.
- Support Up To 500 Pounds: it can support up to 500 pounds for access to car rooftop or rack, no problem for big guy handling bulky items
- Built-in seat belt cutter
- Dimension (5.9*3.9*3.9 inches) is big enough to fit for all sizes of feet，Non-slip design provides solid and secure support for you standing, compatible with all kinds of SUV or RV.
- With Car Roof-Rack Step, you can put all your bulky items on car rooftop or rack without any struggle as to make full use of in-car space, and enjoy a wonderful journey with all necessary items along with you.
- Commodity Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Max Load: 500 pounds.
- Item Net Weight: 350g
- Size: 3.9” (W) x 5.9” (L) x 3.9” (H)
- Color: Black
Will The Car Roof-Rack Step Damage My Vehicle?
The edge of the Car Roof-Rack Step designed with environmental protection PVE soft rubber, to prevent your car from paint scratching.
So far we haven't had any issues with any vehicles we have tested it on.
Lightweight, Better Toughness & Greater Bearing Capacity
If you don’t have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
We have 24/7 ticket and email support. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance.